- The structures of non-CG-repeat Z-DNAs co-crystallized with the Z-DNA-binding domain, hZ alpha(ADAR1).
Ha SC, Choi J, Hwang HY, Rich A, Kim YG, Kim KK.
Nucleic Acids Res., 2009, 37(2), 629-37
- The crystal structure of the second Z-DNA binding domain of human DAI (ZBP1) in complex with Z-DNA reveals an unusual binding mode to Z-DNA.
Ha SC, Kim D, Hwang HY, Rich A, Kim YG, Kim KK.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A., 2008, 105(52), 20671-6
- Characterization of DNA-binding activity of Z alpha domains from poxviruses and the importance of the beta-wing regions in converting B-DNA to Z-DNA.
Quyen DV, Ha SC, Lowenhaupt K, Rich A, Kim KK, Kim YG.
Nucleic Acids Res,. 2007, 35(22), 7714-20.
- Identification of novel ligands for the Z-DNA binding protein by structure-based virtual screening.
Kim YG, Thai KM, Song J, Kim KK, Park HJ.
Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo). 2007, 55(2), 340-2.
- A peptide with alternating lysines can act as a highly specific Z-DNA binding domain.
Kim YG, Park HJ, Kim KK, Lowenhaupt K, Rich A.
Nucleic Acids Res., 2006, 34(17), 4937-42.
- Intracellular localization of human ZBP1: Differential regulation by the Z-DNA binding domain, Zalpha, in splice variants.
Pham HT, Park MY, Kim KK, Kim YG, Ahn JH.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun., 2006, 348(1), 145-52.
- Biochemical characterization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic study of the domains of human ZBP1 bound to left-handed Z-DNA.
Ha SC, Van Quyen D, Hwang HY, Oh DB, Brown BA 2nd, Lee SM, Park HJ, Ahn JH, Kim KK, Kim YG.
Biochim Biophys Acta., 2006, 1764(2), 320-3.
- Crystal structure of a junction between B-DNA and Z-DNA reveals two extruded bases.
Ha SC, Lowenhaupt K, Rich A, Kim YG, Kim KK.
Nature, 2005, 437(7062), 1183-6.
- Crystallization and preliminary X-ray crystallographic study of the viral Zalpha domain bound to left-handed Z-DNA.
Ha SC, Oh DB, Kim KK, Kim YG.
Protein Pept Lett., 2005, 12(4), 391-3.
- A poxvirus protein forms a complex with left-handed Z-DNA: crystal structure of a Yatapoxvirus Zalpha bound to DNA.
Ha SC, Lokanath NK, Van Quyen D, Wu CA, Lowenhaupt K, Rich A, Kim YG, Kim KK.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A., 2004, 101(40), 14367-72.
- Evidence that vaccinia virulence factor E3L binds to Z-DNA in vivo: Implications for development of a therapy for poxvirus infection.
Kim YG, Lowenhaupt K, Oh DB, Kim KK, Rich A.
Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A., 2004, 101(6), 1514-8.